If you are someone using SoundCloud, you are no doubt enjoying playing music on it. But if you want to listen to your favorite tracks offline, the free version of SoundCloud gives you only a few options to download. But what if your favorite song isn’t available for downloads? That’s why we are here to help. This article will let you know how to download from SoundCloud.
We are going to take an in depth look at what SoundCloud is to people who have only heard about it and never used it. We will also look at various methods you can use to download from SoundCloud. The best part about all of this is it’s going to be absolutely free. Excited? Let us begin!
What is SoundCloud?
Today, anyone can make music without spending millions of Dollars or wishing that an established producer finds you on Youtube. A lot of people owe this oppurtunity to SoundCloud. This awesome website let’s anyone create music and gives the artist a wide audience all around the world. It was started in 2007 and is now one of the largest streaming services on the planet with over 175 million users monthly. Souncloud has produced over 190 million songs and they have around 20 million creators. It is used in 190 countries and needless to say, it is very popular.
SoundCloud not only provides a platform for creators but also provides tons of tools for them. This would make music easier to produce and the artist can also chat with fans. For listeners, you can stream any music on the website. It will also allow you to curate a playlist based on the songs you like and it also has a nice recommendation algorithm. Souncloud can be used on Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.
How to Sign Up For SoundCloud?
The steps to sign up for Souncloud are very simple and similar to most websites. Just follow these steps to create a Souncloud account.
- Fire up your browser and visit the Souncloud website.
- At the top right corner, hit the Create Account option.
- You have three options. The user can sign in with your Facebook account, Google account or use your e mail address and password.
- You will have to confirm your identity and that’s all there is to it.
How to Download From SoundCloud?
SoundCloud allows downloads for all of it’s songs, but it definitely is not free. It comes with the Pro Unlimited version of Souncloud and it comes at $16 / month if billed monthly. If billed yearly, it would come down to $12 / month. You can try the 30 day free trial to check out the offline mode but after the trial ends, you won’t be able to play them offline. But don’t worry, these steps will guarantee that you get free offline songs.
SoundCloud lets you download some songs even if you have free account, like I mentioned earlier. If the creators give their fans the permission, SoundCloud adds an extra option that let’s you download their songs. But the catch is that you can’t download any song you like and the list of free downloadable songs is not that high. But this method is high on the list because it is the official method so do check out if the song you like is downloadable. To do that just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Souncloud account. This is very important.
- At the top of the webpage, you can find the search bar and type in the sond you want.
- Under the soundtrack, click on the More button. The third option in the menu will be Download file.
- The download will start immediately and you will have to wait for a few minutes for the download to complete.
If you can’t find the Download file option, the song is unfortunately not available for download. But not to worr, you can always try out the rest of our methods and it will give you results.
Using Souncloud Downloader Websites
There are a wide variety of websites that let you download from streaming services. It is true for Youtube and definitely true for Souncloud. To download from SoundCloud, you don’t need to download any standalone apps or any extensions for your browser. It is very simple and easy to follow. The steps are the same for all of these websites.
- Log in to your SoundCloud account.
- Use the search bar to find the song you want to download.
- Click on the More button to check if the song is available for downloading.
- If yes, click Download file. If no, right click on the track and select Copy link address. Some people mistakenly copy just the URL on top. This is a mistake and should be avoided.
- Paste the copied address in the downloader website.https://anyget.imobie.com/, https://sclouddownloader.com/download-sound-track, https://soundcloudmp3.org/ and https://www.klickaud.net/ are some recommendations. They will have an input box that will let you paste the copied address.
- Hit the Enter key and wait. You will get a download link shortly. Just click on that and you will now have the song downloaded from Souncloud.
Download From Souncloud Using Telegram
Telegram is a great messaging app but it has so many more features than the popular apps like WhatsApp. It has a SoundCloud bot that lets you download any song from the website. All you have to do is follow these steps.
- Download and install Telegram on your phone or computer.
- Sign in and search for SoundCloud Bot in the search bar at the top.
- Select SoundCloud (@scloud_bot) from the results and you will be given a ton of inline commands.
- Type in /search and press Enter. Then type in the song you want when prompted.
- You will be sent a list of songs that are a result of your search. If the song you want is the secong one on the list, just type /2 and press Enter.
- The bot will show you the song and give the option to download it and that is all that you have to do.
Using SounCloud Downloader Software
AlltoMP3 is an opensource software that can be used to download stuff from all sorts of streaming websites. It can also be used to download from SoundCloud and it works the same way as our downloading websites. You can use this link to download this wonderful software. MediaHuman is another website that accomplishes the same thing. You can download that here.
So that is all the simple methods you can use. I hope this answers the question of how to download from SoundCloud and you can now enjoy your downloaded music offline for free. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please leave it in the comments section down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.