Sometimes there comes an app that is just right for you and would be great at solving a specific problem. But then you realise that that app is not available on the Play Store or the Amazon app store. Unlike iOS sideloading is possible on Android but it can be a hassle at times. FireDL is a great little application trhat comes in handy when this problem occurs and FireDL codes make it possible.
We are going to learn all about what FireDL is and FireDL codes. We are also going to look at the ways to install FireDL and how to use it. At the end, we are going to to give to 60 popular application codes for FireDL.
Everything You Need to Know about FireDL
The demand for FireDL is real. It was developed by aidyMatic, who are pretty popular for making android apps that solve a lot of daily issues. FireDL app is great for sideloading applications on any Android system. It lets you easily download applications that aren’t on the app stores. With it, you don’t have to go searching for working applications or visit any suspicious websites. It is a very simple application to use and all you have to do is enter a 5 digit application code to download them.
You can use it on any Android or Android based operating systems like Android, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV. It is very simple to install too.
For Android Phones and Android TV Boxes
It is extremely easy to install FireDL and use FireDL codes on Android. All you have to do is go to the Google Play Store and search for FireDL. Alternatively, you can just click on this link to download the application.
For Fire Stick and Fire TV
It’s a little less simple to install FireDL on Fire Stick or FireTV. FireDL was earlier available on Amazon App Store but it was removed and is unavailable now. Since it has no Google Play Store either, you can’t download it there either. But there is a way to do it and it shouldn’t be difficult. Basically you are going to sideload an app to sideload all other apps Let’s get started:
- First you have to change a setting. Turn on your Fire Stick and go to settings.
- Find the setting named Device and open it.
- In the drop-down menu, under About, you will find Developer Options.
- Under Developer options, turn on Apps from unknown sources.
- Go to the home page and search for the app Downloader.
- Install Downloader and fire it up. Grant it the permissions it needs.
- In the URL bar, type in https://bit.ly/2EvA638. The FireDL apk should start downloading.
- Install the application when prompted. Delete the apk file after installation to save memory.
- You will now find the FireDL app inside the apps menu on the home page.
How to use the FireDL codes
Just like the installation, using the FireDL app is pretty easy too. All you need is a 5 digit code for the application you want and you can sideload them. The codes will be provided in the next section but before that, we will see how to use them.
- Make sure you have FireDL app installed. Now, launch the app.
- Enter the 5 digit code that you can find from the list we provide. To make the finding part easier, press Ctrl and F keys together and search for the application you want.
- Press Next and the apk for the application will be downloaded.
- Note that FireDL won’t install the app automatically. You have to press the Install button for the installation to proceed.
- After the installation, you can find the application in the app menu.
FireDL Codes For 2019
- 406744 – APKTime-v2.1-Original.apk
- kodi1864 – Kodi 18 Leia 64Bit
- 063557 – IPTV smarters pro 1.5.1
- 680014 – Live NetTV (STD Android Devices)
- 121402 – Sky tv
- 532362 – Ezzer-Mac MYGICA 4.4 APK
- kodi1832 – Kodi 18 Leia 32Bit
- 680004 – Mobdro
- 680028 – Mobile TV
- 300008 – Mouse Toggle
- beetv – BeeTV
- 532363 – mygica media centre
- 680006 – Movie HD
- 617329 – Cyberflix 3.1.0
- 666244 – Terrarium TV APK
- 300013 – Amaze File Manager
- 000007 – xxx
- 680005 – ShowBox
- 680009 – SolidStreamz
- 899774 – TeaTV 8.4r
- 355326 – Morph TV
- 680032 – Cinemax
- 300010 – ES Explorer 4.1.6
- 300006 – Fildo
- 680033 – MisFit Mods app
- 680012 – PTV Sports
- 000002 – PornHub
- 300009 – QuickSupport
- 680015 – Show Sports 2.0.2
- 296347 – FreeFlixTV (OFFICIAL)
- 680003 – Movian
- 000008 – XNXX App
- 909494 – Official Kodi 17.6 Krypton x86 ARM
- 600003 – Kodi 17.3 32bit
- 600004 – Kodi 17.3 64bit
- 000001 – VideoDevil
- 300011 – Firefox
- 600008 – FTMC 16.1 r26
- 564837 – Mobdro
- 600005 – SPMC 16.6.0 32bit
- 727269 – supertv
- 680032 – Bobby Movie
- 105020 – YouTube Vanced (Dark) 13.34.50
- 499853 – Sublime Streaming
- 600001 – Kodi 16.1
- 680026 – KoKoTime
- 316880 – Aura Skin Kodi 17.6
- 728037 – SpartanRepo Kodi Repo
- 190672 – DreamXBMC STB EMU
- 414411 – Nitro tv Pro 1.6.9
- 300012 – Aptoide
- 680001 – Cartoon HD 3.0.2
- 300011 – Firefox
- 680025 – Geo Streamz
- 680010 – HBO Movies
- 600006 – SPMC 16.6.0 64 bit
- 680011 – SportsMania
- 680021 – i4Sports
- 680018 – IPTV App
- 300016 – Aptoide TV
- 680013 – Live NetTV (Fire Devices)
So that’s all there is to FireDL codes and how to use them. Hopefully our article was helpful to you and you are now enjoying your favorite application. Sideloading is a great tool isn’t it?Please leave us a comment in the comment box if you have any questions or suggestions.