Xbox is one of the best gaming consoles out there and it’s beloved. Microsoft’s gaming offering boasts a bunch of great exclusives like Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon 4, Ashen and much more. Microsoft Store is a great place to buy more games and you can also get subscriptions. But what if i told you you can use Xbox Codes to Sweeten the deal a little bit more? Today I am going to show you how to redeem Xbox live codes.
You might wonder what these codes offer. Well these codes provided by Microsoft themselves are promotional and you can use them to get money for your Microsoft account, buy a specific game or get a subscription. We will discuss the requirements, how to redeem them and what to do after you redeem them. There are tons of ways to get these codes. You can either buy them or you can find them online for free buy using certain apps and websites.
- 1 Before You Get Started
- 2 How to Redeem Xbox Live Code
- 3 How to Confirm if The Card has Been Redeemed
- 4 What to Do After The Code is Redeemed
- 5 Final Take
Before You Get Started
- Xbox Live codes cannot be redeemed to buy Office 365.
- Xbox codes do not currently work at physical Microsoft stores.
- These Xbox card codes and Microsoft codes work in the same way. You can use them to buy anything in the Microsoft Store.
How to Redeem Xbox Live Code
There are many ways you can redeem your Xbox live codes. We have done extensive research and compiled a list of steps you can follow to accomplish this. We have the steps for a lot of platforms and you can use the one that is the most convenient for you.
1. Redeem Xbox Codes Online
- Launch your preferred browser and visit this link.
- Log in with your Microsoft account.
- Now all you have to do is enter the 25 character code and click on Next.You don’t have to bother yourself with the hyphens.This is automatically added in.
Make sure that using the right account in case you or your family have multiple accounts. These accidents have happened before and it is important to notice since money can’t neither be transferred from one account to another nor can it be converted into another currency.
2. Redeeming Xbox Codes on an Xbox One
- Sign into your Xbox One with your preferred Microsoft account.
- Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
- Select the Store tab after scrolling right.
- Select the Use a Code option.
- Input in the 25 character code and just follow the instructions.
3. How to Redeem Xbox Live Codes on Windows 10
- Sign in to your Windows 10 PC with the preferred account.
- Launch the Microsoft Store. You can find it by searching ” Microsoft Store” in the Start menu.
- On the top right of the window you can find the options drop down (which is represented by …). Click on it and choose Redeem a code.
- Next, enter the 25 character code and choose Next. Alternatively, you can also use your PC camera to scan the code. Just click on Scan the code with your camera and follow the instructions.
If you have the Xbox companion app installed on your Windows 10 device, you can access the Microsoft Store through that. Select the Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar and follow the same steps given above.
4. Redeeming Using iOS or Android devices
- Launch the Xbox mobile application. If you don’t have it on your phone, you can download it from the Play store or the App store.
- Sign into your preferred Microsoft account.
- On the upper left corner you can find the menu button.
- Select Microsoft store and press on Redeem a Code.
- Enter the 25 character code and tap on Next.
5. How to Redeem Xbox Live Codes Using Xbox 360
You can also redeem Xbox gift codes on your Xbox 360. Here’s how;
- Log into your Xbox 360 with your preferred account.
- Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Select Games & Apps.
- Choose the option Redeem a Code. Enter the 25 character code and just follow the instructions.
How to Confirm if The Card has Been Redeemed
Your order history will reflect your redeemed code. Try to find Redeemed code under Payment method. If you do, the code was redeemed successfully and ou can see the order number on the Order History page on the date you redeemed the code.
To view your order history, you can just use this link. Alternatively, you can choose the Purchase option from the menu in the Microsoft store.
What to Do After The Code is Redeemed
You can get money, a specific game or a subscription from activating the code. If you have money, it will be transferred to your Microsoft account balance and you can use it to purchase anything on the Microsoft Store. You can do this on Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox 360. If a game is what you got, then you can find it in your Library. You can download and install it from there. When you redeem a code for a game, it will take you to it’s page in the Microsoft Store. If you get a new subscription, you can find it under Services & Subscriptions.
So that is all you need to know to redeem Xbox live codes. Hopefully one of these methods have worked for you and you are able to buy the latest apps, games, videos or accessories without any hassle. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please feel free to drop them in the comment section down below and we will try to reply as soon as we can.